Friday, December 25, 2009

Camo Formal Wear What Clothes Are Good For The Basis Of A Men's Wardrobe?

What Clothes are good for the basis of a men's wardrobe? - camo formal wear

I was in the army for 3 years and back into things, I realized that my wardrobe could use some updates. I
-2 Pairs of jeans (bootcut AE and Old Navy Mechanics).
Army camo pants
Random Cargo Shorts
A bright yellow shirt and red
"Dark colors, shirts, mostly blue, and other
-a-lot setting checked shirts with long sleeves and short (with shorts or jeans with rolled up sleeves.
"Every department in the formal set of clothes (costumes have a nice shirt and tie)
have sandals and leather shoes, as some Adidas Samba

That's it! How do I get the usual amounts of obscene cost money, but to fill my wardrobe? I really want a good base to work from. Wear casual clothing and when I go a little and.

Thanks for the help!

1 comments:

angel62 said...

Maybe try some fresh produce for your wardrobe, the accent, it sounds pretty good so far! maybe a jeans jacket way with a few pieces of (his favorite bands), sewn, then perhaps a nice story gray striped jacket is always good. Sambas are awesome shoes, maybe try a pair of Converse, of course, many people, but you can not beat a pair of black low beats all! You look great in dark jeans with a button cool to start!

Post a Comment