Sunday, December 13, 2009

In Memory Of For Wedding Programs My Wedding Is In 8 Days And I Am Trying To Complete My Programs For The Ceremony But I'm Stuck!?

My wedding is in 8 days and I am trying to complete my programs for the ceremony but I'm stuck!? - in memory of for wedding programs

We distribute the programs of marriage, because we have a lot of people from the city and lots of information about the city programs, activities, travel etc. I am stuck in the order of the ceremony. My mother walked down the aisle, because I grew up alone, and I want my side. We lit a unity candle, and I want mothers to 2 candles that we use to the center candle-light light. The groom accompany their parents to take their place and their place in the front. How mothers can do without problems, because my mother was at the gates of me. It would make on your walk, take your place and then leave with me. Should I wait until I had at the church? Then, before my mother could walk into his seat with his mother and light? All ideas on how we can achieve this goal? I forgot to mention it's also time to make a candle in memory of my brother of light, died. Thanks for the suggestions!

0 comments:

Post a Comment