Saturday, December 26, 2009

Mapa Para Pvp Enfo 8.4 Begging For Help In Spanish Urgently?

Begging for help in Spanish urgently? - mapa para pvp enfo 8.4

Please help me find answers to these works that followed. I ask for someone's help. I am even willing to pay as guardian, if I can help someone.
Thanks


Please answer the following questions answered in the affirmative. Pronoun used to replace the objects in their responses to the items quoted in the questions. (3 points total)

Example: You want to eat this chocolate? "
Yes, I want to eat. O Yes, I want to eat

1. "Do you understand," the lessons to tell me more? "
2. Do you need to. "Documents" on tour with the director?
3. Would "This map of Mexico?


Answer the following questions in the negative. Pronoun used to replace the objects in their responses to the items quoted in the questions. (3 points total)

Example: You gonna wash "my car" tonight?
No, I'm going to wash. Oh No, I do not wash.

1. Hear "While studying the television?
2. Can I take "Those who came off the ride?
3. Prepare offers Mexican specialties for the holidays?


Complete the following sentences, including at least one possessive adjective (my [s], your [s] e [s], [our s] or our [s]) in their response.

Example: A teacher who is my friend, is bad, but "My teachers are fantastic."

1. His lectures are very boring, but ...
2. Her parents Cuban son, but ...
3. But our office is located in the vicinity of ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment