Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Can Bleach Clear Ringworm Cures For Ringworm?(details Inside)?

Cures for ringworm?(details inside)? - can bleach clear ringworm

I am very stubborn ringworm. There are large patches on the left side of both legs and a spot on my arm. In my arm has almost disappeared, thanks to drugs. The two left in my leg is bigger, but my right leg seems to be the hardest.

I was over the counter lotion for 5 weeks. He did nothing. My doctor has me on terbinafine 2% ketoconazole cream and tablets. I'm sure it works, as in contagious and does not make me kill the fungus, but the dots do not go far, my biggest concern. I play my Zero Jock and everything that I was in my bed several times, without the leaves do not grow every day, etc., and or distribution elsewhere in my body (I am sure I am) but I want to quarantine to vanish only the points, because it is ugly, and I want to wear shorts again.

I used the trick of clear nail polish yesterday and seems to be helping a little lighter (mass in the red dots), but I wonder what will work. IN'T want to bleach is used, because the scar easily and my right leg has a zero ringworm, can not bleach in my blood. Calamine lotion dries faster than nail polish, lotion in combination with prescription pills and nail polish? Other solutions in the house?

2 comments:

SuperN said...

My daughter had ringworm twice and each time we have him go miconozole cream - on the treatment of vaginal anti Monostatos, but brands are much cheaper. Three day creams have a higher concentration of medicine, so that the work might be better if the moth is persistent. Good luck.

Patieroo said...

My sister had ringworm. I almost gave all ..... Wash sheets and a shower every day, make sure the bed is clean. Ringworm is not always clean. It uses a counter Lotin not just a lady at the shop you have learned something for weaving and ask with. I hope this helps, oh, and you can use cortical zone 10 to

Post a Comment