Thursday, January 7, 2010

Mystery Creek Boat Show Can You Recommend A Good Murder Mystery Or Crime Drama?

Can you recommend a good Murder Mystery or Crime Drama? - mystery creek boat show

I love the Inspector Lynley Mysteries and Jonathan Creek. (I also love Doctor Who (classic and modern), Torchwood, the BBC and other dramas) with an interesting argument. I would like to see more mystery and drama Murdering crime, but you do not know what to watch. The recommendations will be considered.

Thank you very much

5 comments:

millypeed my choccie Lab said...

Try to watch Midsomer Murders and George smooth both on Sunday.

sexy steeler's fan said...

I do not know whether it is a thriller, but I like Criminal Minds is the FBI profiler, brilliant.
Cold Case is also very similar to CSI and CSI Miami

jim b said...

new tricks is as big as a monk, but he is the last episode of the series today.most good puzzles are old, but attempts to capture the best detective Rockford Files "The TV. sometimes on ITV 3 or 4

pearl0wi... said...

Criminal justice system was good. It was on BBC1 last week, I think, but still on the BBC I-Player 5 will see a one-hour episodes. I really enjoyed it!

Ross T said...

What Taggart, Murder She Wrote, Midsomer Murders, Poirot, Sherlock Holmes, Twin Peaks.

Post a Comment