Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Camera Taking Multiple Shots At Once What Kind Of Camera Takes X-amt Of Continuous Shots, Like To Catch Something In Motion?

What kind of camera takes x-amt of continuous shots, like to catch something in motion? - camera taking multiple shots at once

I know you can change the shutter speed, but it is a relatively cheap device with multiple targets in the front, who do not know how many tables at once. As it is a picture of something in motion, and every table in the next step. pleaseee help me

3 comments:

Steve L said...

What we are talking about the FPS (frames per second) and my Sony Alpha 3 frames per second flash (not because the flash takes longer cooldown), and are faster ... I think the Canon EOS has been ranked No. 1 by Consumer Reports this year, making it the best buy ... My Sony is about $ 500 just for the body ... I think I paid around $ 300 for the flash ... and another $ 200 for a goal more. Good luck!

epic_lay... said...

fhotoace is correct, but surely not limited to the models. I would say that almost all digital SLR cameras do. They are relatively expensive. If you are looking for a cheap camera, you might want to see that the SLR camera. I have a Panasonic FZ8, and has a continuous shooting mode. It takes 3 frames per second, assuming you hold the button down. I would say that most SLR cameras as fashion. Intelligent enough to sporting events, so make sure you have enough free space on your memory card.

fhotoace said...

Nikon and Canon DSLR can do. Some models will roll faster than others.

See this link:

http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/compare_ ...

You can find these cameras in the amount of shots to see differently.

Post a Comment