Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Connection Between Gall Bladderpain And Back Pain My Stomach Hurts Really Bad. Is There Any Connection?

My stomach hurts really bad. Is there any connection? - connection between gall bladderpain and back pain

I am 15 years old. My time has just begun, and of course I had cramps. But after dinner, I had very bad stomach ache. Just above my navel. I think I had just had a heat wave. Barely begun when my period started just a few days. You do not know if it just a coincidence, but I ate ice cream in my stomach and killed in the night. When I was a baby, I could not drink milk, make me sick. My stomach pains today disappears. but its very sick right after eating. I've never had stomach problems before. I begin to eat healthier, and what happens?

Is there a connection between this and my period? or ice?
Gallstones could / cholecystitis? I had severe abdominal pain in my story and documentation mayFind out. believe that their ovarian cysts, but if I feel pain, can not find anything. I need to check the gallbladder?

0 comments:

Post a Comment