Monday, February 22, 2010

Dinner Reception Wording Spanish What Can I Do If I Work At A Big Company And I Can’t Invite Them To My Wedding Reception?

What can I do if I work at a big company and I can't invite them to my wedding reception? - dinner reception wording spanish

I work in a large company. In my department, I work with about 40 people. I worked as a receptionist there for about three years. My parents pay for the dinner reception for 125 people only. My parents told me I can not invite everyone to a dinner for my work, but are invited to the ceremony in the church and become part of this strategy. But I feel so bad because I see with my colleagues every day and not the family and how to work each day. I know that the dinner for immidiate family. I have a really big family and we are all very close, but I can not invite everyone for the welcome dinner to work. But I want my colleagues will be at the wedding ceremony. I explained that understands this work, and everyone, but wOuld just love an invitation to the ceremony only for my colleagues: "As the word .- And I know you feel a little uncomtable, because everything is in Spanish and talk in my office at Spa

0 comments:

Post a Comment